Expressions of Faith: Attraction

He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
(Colossians 1:17 NIV)

Attraction

Written in 2012.
So, I'm sitting here at 4:45AM. The release date for my first sci-fi book, Traveler's HOT L, is 110 days away. As I read this verse, the first things that came to my mind are the attractive forces of sub-atomic particles. 

Physicists have been trying to discover the origin of this force and the associated particles. One of those associated particles is nicknamed the God particle.

Typical God irony is found in this verse.


Is it not possible that this verse provides the solution to the entirety of the physicists’ conundrum?

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Aliens
Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts