#BibleStudy What's New?

What's New?

Here's this week's activity. You can do this while waiting for others to wake up or during lulls in the bowl games.

Rules
More like suggestions this time.

  1. The PDF file contains a list of 176 Bible verses in which the word "new" appears. 
  2. Look up as many as you want to. Zero is okay. This won't be graded.
  3. I suggest you start by looking up 8 references and filling in the "what's new" column for each.
  4. I plan on splitting my 8 between the Old and New Testaments.
  5. There are three questions below the table on page 4. I'm going to answer those, too.
  6. The only answers posted on January 6 are my 8 look-ups.
Page 1 of 4 pages. Here's the link to the PDF file.

I'll post my 8 answers on January 6.

SEO: Bible study, Old Testament, New Testament, thinking, knowing God


Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs
Life as I see itTopics rotate between those of general interest to lovers of life,  authors, teachers—probably you, too.  Posts on Tuesdays and some Mondays.  http://crdowning-author.blogspot.com/?alt=rss
My Christian Context. Posts M/W of discussion questions. Thursdays - Timeless Truths. Fridays - Expressions of Faith. https://mychristiancontext.blogspot.com/  
I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts