Expressions of Faith: Steadfastness

from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
(Colossians 1:23 NIV)

Steadfastness

All that Paul has been talking about, the inheritance, bearing fruit, reconciliation with God, depends on this verse.

Our task is steadfast faith.

Things not going like you planned?
Be faithful to God and the Gospel.

Don't know where to turn?
Find hope in God and the Gospel.

It sounds soeasy.


While not always easy, it can be done through steadfast faith.

Father, I pray today for renewed steadfastness of my faith.

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Mystery
Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts