Expressions of Faith: The Will of God


As a result, they do not live the rest of their earthly lives for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God.
1 Peter 4:2 NIV)

The Will of God

After I read this a couple of times, I thought he might be talking about physical death.

However, you can't live an earthly life if you're dead. 

While I'm not sure what Peter's talking about in the first half of the verse,
it's very clear what the goal is:
finding and living God's will.

It’s impossible to live God’s will until you’ve found it.

Read the Words of Christ.
No, really.

It’s that simple.

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Abuse

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts