#Christmas Expressions of Faith. Questions about Advent


Here are some questions about advent for all four weeks.


First Sunday: Hope
Proverbs 24:20, Proverbs 24:14, Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 10:17, Psalm 71:5, Psalm 94:19, Proverbs 18:10, Isaiah 40:31, Isaiah 43:2, Lamentations 3:22-24

Define HOPE
What are you hoping for?
Second Sunday: Love


Define LOVE
What do you love most? Why?
Third Sunday: Joy


Define JOY
Explain the difference between JOY and HAPPINESS.
Fourth Sunday: Peace


Define PEACE
How is the peace of God different from “world peace?”

     "Answers" to these questions will post at noon on 12/23.

The number of people who read Expressions of Faith posts humbles me. I wish each of you a joyous Christmas and a blessed start to 2021.


SEO: Bible study, New Testament, thinking, knowing God, Advent, Christmas


Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs
Life as I see it. Topics rotate between those of general interest to lovers of life,  authors, teachers—probably you, too.  Posts on Tuesdays and some Mondays.  http://crdowning-author.blogspot.com/?alt=rss
My Christian Context.Posts M/W of discussion questions. Thursdays - Timeless Truths. Fridays - Expressions of Faith. https://mychristiancontext.blogspot.com/ 
I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts