#Christmas Expressions of Faith. Questions about Advent


Here are some questions about advent for all four weeks.


First SundayHope
Proverbs 24:20Proverbs 24:14Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 10:17, Psalm 71:5, Psalm 94:19, Proverbs 18:10, Isaiah 40:31, Isaiah 43:2, Lamentations 3:22-24

Define HOPE
What are you hoping for?
Second SundayLove


Define LOVE
What do you love most? Why?
Third SundayJoy


Define JOY
Explain the difference between JOY and HAPPINESS.
Fourth SundayPeace


Define PEACE
How is the peace of God different from “world peace?”

     "Answers" to these questions will post at noon on 12/23.

The number of people who read Expressions of Faith posts humbles me. I wish each of you a joyous Christmas and a blessed start to 2021.


SEO: Bible study, New Testament, thinking, knowing God, Advent, Christmas


Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs
Life as I see itTopics rotate between those of general interest to lovers of life,  authors, teachers—probably you, too.  Posts on Tuesdays and some Mondays.  http://crdowning-author.blogspot.com/?alt=rss
My Christian Context.Posts M/W of discussion questions. Thursdays - Timeless Truths. Fridays - Expressions of Faith. https://mychristiancontext.blogspot.com/ 
I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts