Expressions of Faith: Conversation

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
(Colossians 4:6 NIV)

Conversation

Graceful conversation is lacking far too often in our world.

Unfortunately, I am embarrassingly too often part of that problem.

Salty conversation has come to mean laced with foul and profane terms. 

How clever of Satan to change meanings of words like that.

Seasoning, properly used, improves the dish. 

God, please help me to be more graceful in speaking…
and help me to use salt as God intended.



Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Personalization
Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts