Expressions of Faith: Personalization

Tell Archippus: “See to it that you complete the ministry you have received in the Lord.”
(Colossians 4:17 NIV)

Personalization

I wouldn't want to hear this addressed to my name in a letter from Paul.

Who knows what Arch wasn't doing that he had been?

Maybe he just stopped doing his ministry.


What would Paul write about my/your ministry in a letter to the city in which we live?

It is fitting that this is the last Expressions of Faith post from Colossians. For the next while, we'll explore some of what Peter had to say in his first letter.

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Chosen
Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts