Expressions of Faith - Answers


But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
(1 Peter 3:15 NIV)

Answers

Not long ago, missionary Bob Prescott admonished my local congregation to plant a memory in the mind of those we meet.

The memory doesn’t have to be long. Three or four words will do it.
  • God loves you.
  • Jesus loves you.
  • I'm praying for you.


That directive isn’t quite the same as Peter's admonishment.

It is, however,  something else to "do as unto The Lord."

When’s the last time you planted a “God memory” in someone's mind?

I pray that your answer to that question tomorrow be a resounding

YESTERDAY!


Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Better Suffering?

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts