Expressions of Faith: The God Particle?


He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
(Colossians 1:17 NIV)

The God Particle?

So, I was sitting on my sofa at 4:45 a.m. 

The release date for my first science fiction novel, Traveler's HOT L, was 110 days away. 

As I read this verse, the first thing that came to my mind is the attractive forces of sub-atomic particles. 

Physicists have been trying to discover the origin of this force and the associated particles. 
One of those particles is nicknamed "the God particle."


In very typical "God irony," it is entirely possible that this verse solves it all.

Next Friday's Expressions of Faith Series: Good? Friday

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts