#BibleStudy Questions on James Ch 1 on 4-19-2020



For as many Sundays as needed we will be exploring the context and content of the practical content the Letter from James. 

If you followed my blogs on Hebrews and Acts, you recall the questions discussed are posted on Monday and a sampling of the discussion of each question is posted the following Wednesday. That will continue with minor cosmetic adjustments.

If this is your first experience with my blogs, I invite you to copy and paste the questions into a word.docx and fill in blanks or answer questions before next week. We rarely do more than 6 or 8 questions in a given week. 

I hope you'll explore this practical book along with us.

I'll post some of our discussion on Wednesday. 

Verses 13-18
Last Week:
Where does temptation come from? 
Why can’t God be tempted? 
What is it about God’s nature that makes it impossible for Him to tempt us for evil? 
Vv2-4 describe a progression. What is the progression described in vv14-15? 

This week:

In v14 is James saying that temptation is not from Satan either? 

How does this progression compare with Eve’s life in Gen 3:6-22? 

Why must desiring evil lead to death? 

Why does James insert vv16-18?



SEO: Bible study, New Testament, thinking, knowing God

Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs
Life as I see itTopics rotate between those of general interest to lovers of life,  authors, teachers—probably you, too.  Posts on Tuesdays and some Mondays.  http://crdowning-author.blogspot.com/?alt=rss

My Christian Context. Posts M/W of discussion questions. Thursdays - Timeless Truths. Fridays - Expressions of Faith. https://mychristiancontext.blogspot.com/  


I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts