Expressions of Faith: Observations

For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.
(Colossians 2:5 NIV)
Observations

Do you intentionally observe the actions of friends and acquaintances in various settings? If you haven’t, I’m surprised.

If you have, you’ve probably been surprised… by the differences many friends and acquaintances exhibit when out of the normal settings they share with you.

Paul is delighted by evidence of spiritual discipline and firm faith in Christ.

Hmmm. What do others see in you when they observe?


If those watching you don’t observe a disciplined life and firm faith in Christ, it’s time for a change!

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Captives

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts