Expressions of Faith: Called

To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
(1 Peter2:21 NIV)

Called

This verse follows a section on suffering for doing good. Each phrase is significant.

Being called to suffer is something I don't often think about. Probably living in the USA, having way more than the minimum, and being around mostly people who are similar-minded are reasons for that.

Christ's example goes far beyond my situation. There are millions who suffer as He did and more.

WWJD. If you’ve never read the classic book, In His Steps, you should consider doing that.

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Wounds

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts