Expressions of Faith: Good Suffering

But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God.
(1 Peter 2:20 NIV)

Good Suffering

I think a lot of people blame God for what's happening or not happening in their lives when they are simply receiving the end products of wrong behavior.

Around the world, millions of Christians fall into part (b) of this verse. An overwhelming number of them live joyous lives in horrific situations, knowing God has commended them. 

They that thank Him for that opportunity.

Heavenly Father, help me to remember that when my best efforts are treated as trash that it’s a time to move closer to you.

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Called

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts