Expressions of Faith: Steadfast Faith


if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
(Colossians 1:23 NIV)

Steadfast Faith

All that Paul has been talking about,
  • the inheritance,
  • bearing fruit,
  • reconciliation wit God,

all depend on this verse.

Our task is steadfast faith.

Things not going like you planned?
Be faithful to God and the Gospel.

Don't know where to turn?
Find hope in God and the Gospel.

It sounds so easy.
While not always easy, it can be done . . .

through steadfast faith.

STARTING MONDAY
My Sunday School Life Group is starting study in Hebrews on Sunday. Until we finish that study, my Expression of Faith posts--except for a couple in Advent and Lent--will be from Hebrews

I will post questions on Mondays that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I encourage you to ponder/think and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I will post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider. 

Most of the time, knock on wood, Friday's Expressions of Faith post will relate to the discussion in the Life Group.


Make yourself comfortable, this is most likely going to be a year-long experience.

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Hebrews 1 - How God Speaks

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on blogger!


Comments

Popular Posts