New Blog Site


Thanks for visiting!

I'm segregating my blog posts onto three sites by categories to make specific posts easier to find. The segregation will begin sometime in early February.

This blog's title is My Christian Context.

  • Study Questions from my Sunday school class will be HERE on Mondays.
  • Comments on Study Questions from my Sunday school class will be HERE on Wednesdays.
  • Timeless Truths will be HERE on Thursdays.
  • Expressions of Faith will be HERE on Fridays.


My blog titled A Day in the Life of a Writer is my original blog and title. It will focus on various topics associated with authoring and the writing process. Posts here will be every other Tuesday at the minimum.

Living and Teaching - An Almanac is blog #3. Stories from my life and ideas for teachers live here. Posts on this site will be every other Monday at the minimum.

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!


Comments

  1. I like this! Sometimes I try to find a former post and this will make it easier. Good deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wish is your command... or something like that. :-0

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts