#BibleStudy Study Questions from James Ch 1 on 5/10/2020



For as many Sundays as needed, my Sunday school class will explore the context and content of the practical content of the Letter from James. 

Questions discussed are posted on Monday and a sampling of the discussion of each question is posted the Wednesday of that week. That will continue with minor cosmetic adjustments.

If this is your first experience with my blogs, I invite you to copy and paste the questions into a word.docx and fill in blanks or answer questions before next week. We rarely do more than 6 or 8 questions in a given week. 

I hope you'll explore this practical book along with us.

I'll post our answers on Wednesday. 


Chapter 1

Verses 19-27
What does the Bible have to say about humility and meekness that is opposite to the usual "worldly" descriptions of those terms? 
Humility
Meekness

How is a man who hears without doing like a man who looks at a mirror and then forgets? 

What is the "perfect law that gives freedom"? 

When is it easy to listen to God's Word and not do? 

What is the promise for those who remember and do

What does this promise mean: success, financial prosperity? 

WE GOT THIS FAR THIS WEEK.


SEO: Bible study, New Testament, thinking, knowing God

Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com
Email: crd.author@gmail.com

My Blogs
Life as I see itTopics rotate between those of general interest to lovers of life,  authors, teachers—probably you, too.  Posts on Tuesdays and some Mondays.  http://crdowning-author.blogspot.com/?alt=rss

My Christian Context. Posts M/W of discussion questions. Thursdays - Timeless Truths. Fridays - Expressions of Faith. https://mychristiancontext.blogspot.com/  

I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts