#BibleStudy Expressions of Faith. The Hope of Glory

To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27 NIV)

The Hope of glory is the title Paul uses for Jesus. 
This title has two parts. 
Hope
  • People often become hopeless due to circumstances. 
  • Often, from a worldly perspective, the situation is just that. 
  • Paul says there are glorious riches waiting for all who accept God's mystery, hope being foremost. 

Glory. 
  • Circumstances are what they are. 
  • However bad those situations, the riches of God are ours. 
  • Not always on Earth, but forever in glory!

I can't think of a better thought for this uncommon time throughout the world than this: regardless of your circumstance
Jesus is the HOPE of GLORY!
Ask God for the opportunity sometime this weekend to share that with someone.
I know there is a "God moment" waiting for you.
Blessings.

SEO: Bible study, New Testament, thinking, knowing God


Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs
Life as I see itTopics rotate between those of general interest to lovers of life,  authors, teachers—probably you, too.  Posts on Tuesdays and some Mondays.  http://crdowning-author.blogspot.com/?alt=rss

My Christian Context. Posts M/W of discussion questions. Thursdays - Timeless Truths. Fridays - Expressions of Faith. https://mychristiancontext.blogspot.com/  

I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!



Comments

Popular Posts