#BibleStudy Signs and Wonders – Miracle # 10 – “Two Blind Miracle Stories Mark 8:22-26; 10:46-52 – 01-16-2022 – Discussion

  



If you wear glasses or contacts, how did you (or someone else) realize your vision wasn't right? 

  • I walked into a tree.
  • My third-grade teacher told me I should go to the eye doctor. 
  • I started seeing print between the printed lines. 
  • When I got a physical exam for college.

If you completely lost your sight, what would you miss seeing the most? 

  • Faces, like my beautiful wife. 
  • Flowers. 
  • Sunsets. 
  • Relatives. 
  • Children's reactions to things.

How do you respond when a beggar approaches you in the street? 

  • I smile, but don't give money.
  • Buy them food.
  • Sometimes I have a conversation, other times, I walk away. It depends on how God leads.

Why?

  • God leads.
  • There are too many professional beggars who con people for tens of thousands of dollars.

Why did Jesus heal the man in stages in the first miracle?

  • To emphasize His power of the steps in Jewish healing protocol.
  • It mirrored the disciples' understanding.
  • To see if the man would give up.
  • Waiting was part of the process.
  • Spiritual understanding is not always seen that way at first.

If Furooz, a convert from Islam, asked you what the role of the following is in healing today, how would you answer her?

  • Jesus: can heal; is the best alternative.
  • Faith: the healing God gives is not always what we want; God has a purpose in all healing situations. 
  • Prayer: Sometimes the answer is "wait," so it seems like no answer.



Comments

Popular Posts