Expressions of Faith: Live

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.
(1 Peter 2:12NIV)

Live

Peter admonishes us to live good lives.

We live in a pagan world.

When we live for Christ, our lives should be such an example of God's mercy that even pagans know that they know to glorify God.

If we are faithful in this, some/many will come to glorify Him before He returns.

Heavenly Father may I live my life that all will see your good deeds through my actions.

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Free Slaves?

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts