Expressions of Faith: Cast Your Care

Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. [Ps. 55:22.]
(1 Peter 5:7AMP)

Cast Your Care

I went with the Amplified Bible’s translation because the others just seem to miss the depth of this verse.

Look!

We are admonished to turn ALL our "issues" over to Christ . . .
ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Imagine what that might do for you and/or those you know and love.

I don't think I have a big problem in this area. Some would argue I’m more of a “Typhoid Mary” for worry spreading it rather than experiencing it.

Regardless of that, God still cares about me enough to watch over me.

He’s caring for you watchfully, too.

Next Friday's Expression of Faith Series: Avoiding Lions

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com
I'd appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts