Hebrews Study Questions from 7/9


HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS

My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I encourage you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider.  

Make yourself comfortable, this is most likely going to be a year-long experience.

These questions were discussed in my Life Group yesterday. Take time to reflect on them. I'll post thoughts from the class discussion on Wednesday of this week. 

Hebrews 3

Vv 7-19
  1. What’s the “time of testing” in vv 7-11? What brought about God’s oath?
  2. What does it mean to turn your heart away from God?
  3. What does the author mean by “today” in v13? When will that “today” end?
  4. What confidence is referenced in v14?
  5. What rebellion? Oh, look there’s the answer to the first question in v16.
  6. What is a hardened heart? Can you think of another hardened heart?
  7. Can you imagine what feeling the anger of God might be like? Now extend that for 40 years.
  8. What was the underlying problem of the generation that “died in the desert”?
We stopped here this week.

If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, email me at  chuckdowning4@gmail.com/ 


Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com


I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!

Comments