Thoughts on Hebrews Ch 12 Study Questions form 4/8


HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS



My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I invite you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider and compare with your thoughts.  


This is some of the discussion on the questions posted on Monday.

Chapter 12
Vv 1-13

Define discipline.
The consensus was that these verses use a hybrid model of the first and second column.

What’s the difference between hinder and entangle?

Hinder - slows you down.
Entangle - getting stuck; wrapped up; wraps around tightly.
"When a problem comes your way, hindering is dealing with the cause of the problem, while entangling is treating the symptoms."

There are at least two possible ways to look at this question:
Why not just run the race?


Without training and willingness to endure what it takes to finish, you'll never run the race.

We Got This Far This Week


If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, email me at 
chuckdowning4@gmail.com 

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!

Comments