Questions on Acts Ch 11 from 2/3



My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. Every Monday, I’ll post the questions we discussed the day before. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.

On Wednesdays, I’ll post some of the comments from the class discussion.

If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com

Chapter 11: 
19-26
Who is given "first shot" at the Gospel by the evangelists?

Who are "the Greeks"?

What is the secret of the evangelist's success?

Why is Barnabas sent to Antioch?

What is the effect of his visit?

Where else does he go? Why?

How long do Saul and Barnabas "pastor" the church at Antioch?

What significant terminology arises from this church?

 We got this far this week. 


Chapter 11
27-30
Who is Agabus?
What does he do?
About what year is this?

What is the Antioch church response to this?


Friday, This week Expressions of Faith is Christians

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com


I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts