#BibleStudy Study Questions from James Ch 5 on 09/06/2020



For as many Sundays as needed, my Sunday school class will explore the context and content of the practical content of the Letter from James. 

Questions discussed are posted on Monday and a sampling of the discussion of each question is posted the Wednesday of that week. That will continue with minor cosmetic adjustments.

If this is your first experience with my blogs, I invite you to copy and paste the questions into a word.docx and fill in blanks or answer questions before next week. We rarely do more than 6 or 8 questions in a given week. 

I hope you'll explore this practical book along with us.

I'll post our answers on Wednesday. 

Chapter 5
Verses 1-6

What about verse 5b, does he mean physical murder? 

The rich think they are heaping up treasure but really only heap up wrath. What are the sins of the rich? 

How can someone be a "good" rich person? 

Verses 7-11
PATIENCE. Definition?

What does James mean by patience in this section? 

Jesus is not recorded as having used this word "patience" by any of the Gospel writers. Turn in your concordance and let's check out some of the references on this topic. 


WE GOT THIS FAR THIS WEEK.


SEO: Bible study, New Testament, thinking, knowing God

Follow me on
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com
Email: crd.author@gmail.com

My Blogs
Life as I see itTopics rotate between those of general interest to lovers of life,  authors, teachers—probably you, too.  Posts on Tuesdays and some Mondays.  http://crdowning-author.blogspot.com/?alt=rss

My Christian Context. Posts M/W of discussion questions. Thursdays - Timeless Truths. Fridays - Expressions of Faith. https://mychristiancontext.blogspot.com/  

I appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments