#BibleStudy Expressions of Faith: Hebrews Ch 2. Signs and Wonders


God also testified to it by signs, wonders, and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.
 Hebrews 2:4

Signs and Wonders

Too many of us in our “civilized” societies don’t see signs and wonders.

It’s not because they aren’t happening.

It’s most likely because we don’t expect them,

so we don’t look for them,
so we don’t see them.
·      “They’re primitive”
·      “They’re beneath my intellect.”

That’s our loss.

The last part of this verse can’t be dismissed, no matter what society you live in.

How are you demonstrating and using your gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will?

How am I?



Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs
Life as I see itTopics rotate between those of general interest to lovers of life,  authors, teachers—probably you, too.  Posts on Tuesdays and some Mondays.  http://crdowning-author.blogspot.com/?alt=rss

My Christian Context. Posts M/W of discussion questions. Thursdays - Timeless Truths. Fridays - Expressions of Faith. https://mychristiancontext.blogspot.com/  

I appreciate your feedback on Blogger!



Comments

Popular Posts