Hebrews Study Questions from 6/4


HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS

My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I encourage you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider.  

Make yourself comfortable, this is most likely going to be a year-long experience.

These questions were discussed in my Life Group yesterday. Take time to reflect on them. I'll post thoughts from the class discussion on Wednesday of this week. 

Hebrews 2

Vv 1-4
These verses include the first of 5 warnings throughout this book. Keep track!
1.    What does “drift away” imply? What prevents drifting?
2.   Check Deut 33:2. What message was from the angels?
3.   Great salvation compared to what? Escape what?
4.   Find some “signs, wonders, various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit” in both OT and NT.
5.   What does the start of this chapter reveal about humans?

If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, email me at chuckdowning4@gmail.com/ The first set goes through Hebrews 3. You can request the remaining sets when I give them to my class. That will be in the post of questions for that week.

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!


Comments

Popular Posts