Thoughts on Questions on Hebrews Ch 11 from 3/25/18


My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I invite you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider and compare with your thoughts.  


These questions were discussed in my Life Group Sunday. This post includes thoughts from the class discussion.

Chapter 11
Vv 29-40
Answers to the Chart from Monday.
Scripture reference link Scriptures to examples of each column.



Vv39-40 provide a sobering end to this generally uplifting chapter.
1. What’s the good news?
God has better plans than we do.
2. What’s the bad news?
People are not perfect.
3. What do we have to do with this?
Accept that the fulfillment of God’s promise is JESUS.

We Got This Far This Week

If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, email me at 
chuckdowning4@gmail.com/ 

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!


Comments