Study Questions on Acts Ch 1 from 6/24


My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. Every Monday, I’ll post the questions we discussed the day before. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.

On Wednesdays, I’ll post some of the comments from the class discussion.

If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com

Chapter 1
V12-26
Peter quotes from two Psalms in v20. Look at the context of these verses. What does Peter do by putting them together?

Peter proposes an election. What are the candidate qualifications? How do these qualifications provide evidence that Jesus was followed by more than "the 12 disciples"?

Who gets nominated? How many others were qualified for "election"?

How do they determine the winner? Do you ever hear of him again?

As we go through this study, keep this incident in mind. Compile evidence you discover that indicates this "winner" might not have been God's first choice for the position? If not, who was?

                                        We got this far this week. 
  
This Friday, my Expression of Faith is What a Difference a Day Makes

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com


I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments