Questions on Acts Ch22-23 on 7/28



My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. We discussed these questions yesterday. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.
I'll post some comments from the class discussion on Wednesday.

If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com.

There is a timeline of Paul's life at the end of the post. 

Ch 22  -Vv 1-29


What is it about Paul that, even though he’s a Jew, ranks him higher than the tribune?
Notice the reaction of the Romans in v29.

Ch 23

(Actually 22:30-23:11)
Why was Paul released?
Where does Paul make this speech? Why is that ironic?
What physical event takes place almost before Paul begins to speak?
Explain the strange exchange between Paul and the Sanhedrin in vv3-5.
What is Paul’s tactic in v6? Why choose that particular topic?
Who speaks in Paul’s defense? Why is what he says inflammatory?
Why does Paul need to be rescued? Who does the rescuing?
V11 is what is known as foreshadowing. Stay tuned.


 We got this far this week. 


Here's a link to a great Timeline of the Apostle Paul. I recommend bookmarking it. 

SEOs: Bible, Acts, Bible study, questions and answers

Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor 

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs


I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!





















Comments

Popular Posts