Hebrews Study Questions from 10/1/2017

HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS

My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I invite you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider and compare with your thoughts.  


These questions were discussed in my Life Group yesterday. Take time to reflect on them. I'll post thoughts from the class discussion on Wednesday.


Chapter 7
Vv 11-22

Jesus earthly lineage was through Judah. Why is that mentioned here?
What was the basis of Melchizedek’s priesthood?
Vv18-19. What former regulation?
When was The Law weak and useless?
What’s the better Law?
Why is “oath” emphasized as much as it is here?

Comment on v22.

We Got This Far This Week

If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, email me at 
Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!

Comments