Hebrews Study Questions from 10/15

HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS

My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I invite you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider and compare with your thoughts.  


These questions were discussed in my Life Group yesterday. Take time to reflect on them. I'll post thoughts from the class discussion on Wednesday.


Chapter 8
Vv 1-13


What’s the point of Ch 8?

What are two jobs of a High Priest?

What does “copy [type] and shadow” in v5 mean? What is being/has been copied?

How does the author show how important “copy [type] and shadow” is?

V6 ends with an interesting phrase. How come some of God’s promises be better than others?

What was wrong with the first covenant? How long was the wrong one in place?

We Got This Far This Week

Vv10-13. List differences between the Old and New Covenants.

V11. Does it mean everyone’s now a Christian automatically? Why or why not?

What’s the great news in v12?


What’s the fate of the Old Covenant?

If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, email me at 
Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!

Comments