#Bible Questions on Acts Ch 17 from 5/5



My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. Every Monday, I’ll post the questions we discussed the day before. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.

On Wednesdays, I’ll post some of the comments from the class discussion.

If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com


Chapter 17
Vv 1-9
Where is Thessalonica? What’s different about it from Philippi?

What’s Paul’s approach here?

What do we learn about the new believers that makes it clear they are not all Jews? How did the non-Jews learn Paul’s message?

How much of the accusation in vv6-7 is true?

Vv 10-15

Comment on the Bereans compared to the Thessalonians.

While Paul might not have been happy with the Thessalonian Jews, why would he understand them?

SOE: Bible study, Book of Acts, Paul and Silas


 We got this far this week. 



Ch 17

Vv 16-34
What bothered Paul about Athens?

Why did people think Paul was a “babbler”?

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com


I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments