Questions from Acts Ch 19 on 6/9



My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. We discussed these questions yesterday. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.
I'll post some comments from the class discussion on Wednesday.

If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com.

There is a timeline of Paul's life at the end of the post. 

Chapter 19

Vv 1-22

What do we know about Apollos?

Why did the Ephesians request “second” baptisms”?

What happened after the water baptism?

How long was Paul in the area around Ephesus? What did that accomplish?

What specific evidence can you list for God’s power at work in Paul’s ministry in Ephesus?

How do we know that demons (evil spirits) can spot false Christianity?

The episode with the sons of Sceva lead to what significant event?


Where does Paul decide to go at the end of this section?



 We got this far this week. 

Here's a link to a great Timeline of the Apostle Paul. I recommend bookmarking it. 


SEOs: Bible, Acts, Bible study, questions and answers

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!














Comments

Popular Posts