Questions on Acts Ch 20 from 6/23



My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. We discussed these questions yesterday. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.
I'll post some comments from the class discussion on Wednesday.

If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com.

There is a timeline of Paul's life at the end of the post. 

Chapter 20

Vv 7-12

How would you like to attend one of Paul’s sermons? Explain.
I’m not sure why all the details about Eutychus were included. Watta ya tink?
Why would “God let this happen”?

Vv 13-38

Why do you think Paul avoided going back to Ephesus at this time?

Vv 17-35 is considered Paul’s farewell address to the mission field. Why would he do this?
What does Paul do in vv 18-21?
How does Paul describe his expectations for his Jerusalem visit?
Why include vv 25-27?
What specific instructions does Paul give in vv 28-31? How many of those are still applicable today? Explain.
How does Paul end his message?

 We got this far this week. 

Here's a link to a great Timeline of the Apostle Paul. I recommend bookmarking it. 

SEOs: Bible, Acts, Bible study, questions and answers

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!













Comments

Popular Posts