#BibleStudy Questions on Acts Ch 24 on 8/11



My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. We discussed these questions yesterday. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.
I'll post some comments from the class discussion on Wednesday.

If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com.

There is a timeline of Paul's life at the end of the post. 


Ch 24

Vv 1-26
Oh, my, they’ve brought in a lawyer. Who? Why?
Tertullus’s opening statement is in vv2-4. Whatta ya think?
Vv5-6 sounds a lot like what? Where?
What tactic does Tertullus introduce in v8?
Describe what you think happened in v9.
The first part of Paul’s response to the charges is found in vv10-16. What is Paul doing in these verses?

 We got this far this week. 


In vv17-26, Paul gets to the heart of the matter. Whom does he suggest Felix talk to? Why?
What is Paul’s explanation of why he’s on trial?
Felix adjourns the proceedings while waiting for whom? What does he have to do with anything?
One aspect of Paul’s imprisonment it uncommon. What and why do you think that privilege was granted?
Oh, my, look what significant fact we find out inv24. That sly Luke.
Paul preaches to Felix and Drusilla. What are this “points”?
Why would Felix be afraid?
How does the end of v25 read in various translations?
How interested was Felix in his soul?




Here's a link to a great Timeline of the Apostle Paul. I recommend bookmarking it. 

SEOs: Bible, Acts, Bible study, questions and answers

Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor 

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs



I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!



















Comments

Popular Posts