#BibleStudy Questions from Acts Ch24-25 on 8-25



My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. We discussed these questions yesterday. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.
I'll post some comments from the class discussion on Wednesday.

If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com.

There is a timeline of Paul's life at the end of the post. 

I don't have answers for the questions on 9/1. What follows are questions from 9/8.


Ch 26

Vv 1-32
This entire chapter is Paul’s statement to Agrippa. Why does he consider himself fortunate to be able to speak to Agrippa?
What’s Paul’s message? Who’s his audience?
Why does Paul say he is on trial?
Most of Paul’s questions here are rhetorical. For example, v8.
Vv 9-11 describes what?

Vv12-18 is the last account in Acts of Paul’s conversion. Compare it to the original and to Paul’s previous versions.

In vv19-23, Paul does what?

What does Festus mean by/with his interruption of Paul in v24?



 
 We got this far this week. 


Here's a link to a great Timeline of the Apostle Paul. I recommend bookmarking it. 

SEOs: Bible, Acts, Bible study, questions and answers

Follow me on 
Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor 

My website is: www.crdowning.com

My Blogs



I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!





How does Paul respond? Specifically, what do we learn about Paul’s strategy here?
V28 is one of the most famous in all of Acts. How does it read in different translations?
Paul’s reply is classic Paul. How does it apply to us today?
V32 is another well-known verse. Do you think Agrippa was being truthful? Explain

Comments