Hebrews Study Questions 8/20

HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS

My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I invite you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider and compare with your thoughts.  

Make yourself comfortable, this is most likely going to be a year-long experience.

These questions were discussed in my Life Group yesterday. Take time to reflect on them. I'll post thoughts from the class discussion on We

I just realized that last weeks list of questions was inaccurate. The thoughts post had the correct questions. The questions that follow ARE the questions we discussed this week in class.
Chapter 5
Vv 1-14

What was the key to God’s “hearing” of those prayers? How’s that key relate to us?

I’m not sure I like v8. What are your thoughts?

After doing all this “earthly stuff,” what designation did Jesus receive from God?

What is the overall theme of these four verses?

To what are the elementary teachings compared? How’s that make you feel?

What does “slow to learn” mean?

We stopped here this week.

If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, email me at 

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts