Hebrews hiatus. Question set #2

HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS is on hiatus!

Due to service time schedules and changes in Sunday programming, my class is going on hiatus from Hebrews until January 7. I’ll still post questions or an activity that relates to Scripture on Mondays 12/18, 12/24, and 12/31. However, my class will not be discussing these questions.
On Wednesdays following each Sunday, I’ll post some form or answer and/or commentary on Monday’s post. This will be solely my commentary unless another source is cited. 

Here's this week's activity.


First Sunday: Hope
Proverbs 24:20, Proverbs 24:14, Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 10:17, Psalm 71:5, Psalm 94:19, Proverbs 18:10, Isaiah 40:31, Isaiah 43:2, Lamentations 3:22-24

Define HOPE
What are you hoping for?
Second Sunday: Love


Define LOVE
What do you love most? Why?
Third Sunday: Joy


Define JOY
Explain the difference between JOY and HAPPINESS.
Fourth Sunday: Peace


Define PEACE
How is the peace of God different from “world peace?”


The number of people who’ve joined my class on this journey humbles me. I wish each of you who take the time to read and hopefully react to these blog posts a joyous Christmas and a blessed start to 2018.


On January 8, 2018, we’ll return to Hebrews—Chapter 10 to be specific.

Until Wednesday...

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts