Hebrews Study Questions Ch 13 5/20


HEBREWS STUDY QUESTIONS

My Sunday School Life Group is studying Hebrews. Every Monday, I post questions that were discussed the day before in Sunday School. I invite you to ponder/think about them and jot down your thoughts.

On Wednesdays, I post some of the ideas that came up in the Life Group's discussion for you to consider and compare with your thoughts.  


These questions were discussed in my Life Group yesterday. Take time to reflect on them. I'll post thoughts from the class discussion on Wednesday.

Chapter 13
Vv 7-17



How does v15 “revise” the sacrificial system?

Relate v17 to today’s political situation.

Chapter 13
Vv 18-21
What’s the author doing in these verses?

Chapter 13
Vv 22-25
These read like an afterthought. Watta you think?

Summary
List a 3-4 “takeaways” from this study. If you can’t think of any . . . go back over your notes!

We Got This Far This Week
My class finished Hebrews yesterday.

 Next week, we'll be doing an overview of themes and sections of the book of Acts. The study of Acts will begin Sunday, June 3. Monday discussion questions and Wednesday highlights of Sunday's discussion will continue. 
There is a PDF of the questions for Acts--see below.

If you'd like a PDF of the pages of questions in table form with room for you to write answers, CLICK HERE for the link to the first 4 pages of questions on Acts. 

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor
My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback as a comment on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts