Study Questions from Acts Chapter 1. 5/27


My Sunday school class/Life Group is studying the book of Acts. Every Monday, I’ll post the questions we discussed the day before. I encourage you to jot your thoughts down.
On Wednesdays, I’ll post some of the comments from the class discussion.
If you’d like a PDF file of the questions, email me at crd.author@gmail.com


General Background
Who wrote this book? When?

What is the purpose of the book?

How does the author's perspective change in 16:10?

The KJV title for this book is “The Acts of the Apostles.” Whose acts are really reported here?

List some major characters

Look at these verses: What "section" of the book does each begin?
1:1
2:1
2:14
We got this far this week. 
8:1
9:1
10:1
13:2
25:12
A Basic Outline
I.  Beginning the church in
II. Moving the church to
III. On to
IV. To

This Friday, my Expression of Faith is Acts Ch 1. Wait.

Follow me on Twitter: @CRDowningAuthor and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CRDowningAuthor

My website is: www.crdowning.com

I'd appreciate your feedback on Blogger!

Comments

Popular Posts